chelseabatesphotography.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Check this out!

I was bringing Angel some water on the back deck the other day. As I was walking to the door I noticed a wasp, I screamed and ran and as I was near the door I saw a giant green bug. I screamed even more, ran in and slammed the door. I wanted to take a peek at the giant green bug that frightened me, so I peeked out the blinds and see this beautiful bug!
He has a white furry body, black round eyes, and giant green wings. He also has eyebrows that look like leaves. He's fascinating. And he was so perfectly displayed through the window.




























Check out those eyebrows!
He stayed on our back deck for two days.
Aunt Becky I think you'd enjoy seeing this creature. I remember us looking at tons of butterflies when I was little.

Just wanted to share!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

JessicaBates said...

What a beautiful/scary bug! We should try to find out what it's called. :) Love you hermana.