chelseabatesphotography.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Fall Y'all

This a miscellaneous post but finally fall is here and I am very happy.  Here Jules is seen sporting her new fall scarf from the groomer's new collection.


And the ground smells even better during fall!
 This is the look I get when I speak the forbidden word, "Angel".  They fight like me and Maggie.
__________________________________________________________________________________


So Maggie and I kept hearing a noise coming from somewhere and we just knew it was a bug.  He decided to appear the other day.  Needless to say, we called mom.

She took her time, drank some wine, and finally...




...she rescued the bug!




This is a note I have had for a long time.  Maggie made it for me and left it on my bed one night.  She can be sweet!  Notice the way she spelled "just".  Exactly how we say it :)  It is a song, by the way.
(good night, don't be scared, just go over again)

I love it!
Happy Fall and enjoy the nice weather!

1 comment:

JessicaBates said...

love the pics! mom needed to prepare for the bug rescue with a little liquid courage. :) wasn't maggie a sweetie? (and the pics of jules are very good. glad she went to the cleaners.)