chelseabatesphotography.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Long time, no see.


I always have great intentions of bogging and I am hoping to get back into it.  For me, blogging and pictures go hand in hand, so if I have no pictures I never think to blog.  I haven't been very good with my picture taking lately so here is what's been happening according to my iPod.  The kindergarteners had written me s sweet letter the last time I visited them.  These were there words and written by their teacher.  BTW I finally got Sub certified so I am official.


 All the sisters have been working at the Gap.  I like to say, you fall into the Gap and never get out.



 Tiffany fixed Maggie's hair for Homecoming and did a wonderful job.



And now for a dog update:

Sookie somehow went from this to the following picture.  


These pictures of William and Sookie were taken maybe 8 months apart.  She is no longer a puppy, she is a dog.
 This is Jessica and Mark's new addition, Baron.  He is so sweet and timid.  He is actually coming over for a visit to hand with Grandma for a while.


These videos and a few of my favorites of them.  Mitchell and Shelby also visited us and we had a dance party.  Enjoy!



Chelsea

No comments: