chelseabatesphotography.blogspot.com

Friday, June 8, 2012

Test Shoot.

       With "engagement" pictures and a wedding coming up, I have been feeling the pressure.  Needless to say, I have been practicing, practicing, and practicing.  I am so excited to get to have the opportunity to take these pictures.  Thank goodness these people trusted me enough to take their pictures.  I have made a shot list for the engagement pictures.





My sweet sister Maggie was nice enough to be my model for a little while.  Her BFF Joanna was her boyfriend for the day.  In some I was just practicing my focus (which I STILL need practice on). Practicing edits will be another thing.  :)




















While the background will be better in the real shoot, the ideas are still the same.  Oh, and hopefully the other couples will not be as cheesy.







-Chelsea

No comments: