chelseabatesphotography.blogspot.com

Friday, September 14, 2012

Projector!

For Maggie's graduation (back in May), we had a Dr. Seuss themed party for her.  Oh, The Places You'll Go was the most relevant book so we focused on that.  Mom wanted to make something from the cover of the book with Maggie in the balloon, so I decided to paint something for her.  Jessica bought me an awesome projector and this was my first painting with it.  The projector is AWESOME!


I painted the castle and the ground but I printed, cut, and glued the small balloons on.  The big balloon was made from construction paper and a black Sharpie.  And Maggie, of course, was printed from a picture I took of her at her junior prom.  And, from that, came the masterpiece that you see now.  :)






 Chelsea





1 comment:

JessicaBates said...

Love it, sister! Let's try to think of another project. I want to try that projector. :)