chelseabatesphotography.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sookie Bean

Sookie and I had a little photo shoot.  The light was perfect.  Plus, she is just so photogenic she makes it easy.  I met a woman from an animal rescue group today.  I have been wanting to photograph animals up for adoption to help with their chances.  Lots of their pictures are taken the day they come into the shelter when they are frightened or people don't have the time to take good photos of them because they are busy rescuing.  If a person is looking at pictures of animals to adopt, it only makes sense to be drawn to the photos with animals looking happy or playing.  She told me they desperately needed volunteers and also needed new pictures.  Yay!  I told her I would love to help because that is what I have been looking to do.  And Sookie and Jules give me lots of practice.












she's in the background :)









No comments: