chelseabatesphotography.blogspot.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve: Part 2

        Every year we have the Christmas Eve party at our house and it's always a blast.  The day before Christmas Eve, mom let me one gift.  This was a gift I had needed soo badly.  When I photographed Liz's wedding, I'm pretty sure I left my battery AND charger at the venue.  I have been using my battery grip ever since then.  Don't get me wrong, a battery grip is a wonderful thing, but not for everyday use.  Anyway, Mom got me two new batteries and a charger!  Thank goodness.  It was so exciting to go back to the actual camera itself without that huge grip attached.  I haven't had to change the battery since.  And it's New Year's Eve.  

Back to Christmas Eve...
The Queen of the Kitchen made these adorable little reindeer, with a little help from Pinterest.


And these.  That's Hershey Kisses, the hugs, melted in between.  Talk about yum, sweet and salty finger licking good.






Eating a cookie he made himself.


I'll give you one guess as to whom this belongs to.




Hello Kitty, pens, and fairy wings.








Like father.


Like son.




















Jamie, my best friend from 6th grade, brought her husband and baby boy and celebrated with us.










Mom was so excited to play her new game, Hedbanz.  It looked like so much fun.








Merry Christmas Everyone!

xoxo
Chelsea

No comments: