chelseabatesphotography.blogspot.com

Monday, December 3, 2012

Picture with Santa!

Since I'm the self-proclaimed photog for Operation Education Animal Rescue, I had the pleasure of taking pictures with Santa at Petsmart this Saturday.  It's open to anyone and everyone.  It is $9.95 and five dollars goes right to OpEd.  We will be at the Smyrna Petsmart next Saturday and Sunday from 11-4.  You get a picture right away put into a cute frame, plus coupons.  Although our Santa was great and the dogs were adorable and great models as always, the set-up was a little challenging.  A white background inside a store where a flash is needed is challenging, but throw in Santa's white beard and hat...it was hard, to say the least.  Even with my diffuser, changing settings, trying auto, all manual, changing white balance...nothing seemed to make them look like I wanted.  Although I'm probably more picky, I wanted to be proud of the pictures I was handing out because I love my dogs just as much as these people love theirs and I would want a great picture.  So next weekend, I'm decorationg myself!  Another wonderful lady that was part of the rescue brought cute present bags to add a little oomph  and it definitely helped.  So...while I am not particularly proud of the quality of these pictures, I am proud I had the opportunity to shoot these awesome dogs and I'm excited to do it again next weekend!

Enjoy!























































This little sweetheart was just relaxing.  Love it.
~Chelsea

No comments: